Thursday 27 September 2012

A Wet Day on Blagdon and the Chew Valley Lake Boat League 2012 Results

On Sunday I fished a hidden pairs match on Blagdon Lake. The weather was awful but the fishing was pretty good. I caught four trout for 10lb, which included a 4lb fish, my biggest of the season. Unfortunately my partner had decided to call it a day by lunchtime, due to the heavy rain and so I didn't place anywhere worth shouting about. An enjoyable day though none the less.
    The Chew Valley Lake Boat League 2012 results were announced this week and I was very pleased to find out that out of thirty participants, I had placed seventh! A full list of the boat league results can be found in our shop and at Woodford Lodge. I have enjoyed some really good fishing this year on both Chew and Blagdon and with the season approaching it's end soon, it just leaves the last Major Clubs competition on Grafham Water in Cambridgeshire, during the first week of October, to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment