Thursday 18 July 2013

Scorcher! Huge Personal Best Grass Carp Banked

Somebody pinch me, I must be dreaming! Just when I'm thinking the recent run of luck I've been enjoying has to run out soon, I go and catch a monstrous personal best. Yesterday, with the temperature approaching thirty, a grass carp doing the same, took a liking to my surface fished Cell pop-up dumbell and on the scales swung the needle round to 27lb 13oz. The battle was awesome and without doubt the longest and most enjoyable fight I've ever had from a fish. "Where are the photos?" I hear you ask. Unfortunately, the fishery from which this whacker came enforces a publicity ban and therefore I can't post any images on here. However, if you come and visit me in the shop I will be more than happy to show you the pictures of this enormous carp. Am I wearing a smile right now? You bet I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment